With over 20 years' experience, Twinfix provide roofing products for a range of needs and uses. From standard structures to bespoke solutions, a Twinfix multi-purpose exterior canopy will provide all-weather protection from the elements. These glazed canopies offer limitless opportunities as adaptable and useful outside shelters and are ideal as walkways for linking buildings and protecting pathways. A canopy makes an attractive focal point at an entrance, and provides shelter over stairways and ramps for the disabled.
Situated adjacent to classrooms in a school, a Twinfix canopy creates accessible sand and water play areas for small children. A glazed canopy installed as a playground cover gives great protection against UV to those playing underneath, while older pupils will find a canopy to be useful as an association area. For all pitched-roof canopies we use our patented Multi-Link-Panels for the roofing element of our canopies. For our commercial canopies and covered walkways these are usually manufactured with a safe, non-fragile roofing system.
You can choose from a range of popular RAL colours for your aluminium framing and a selection of different tints for your robust polycarbonate roofing.
Many companies use a Twinfix canopy as a smoking shelter outside an office, pubs or club.
Fitted with tough polycarbonate glazing, and manufactured from aluminium (so they won't rust) these great looking canopies make super patio covers or car ports when added to any home.
- Lean-to, cantilever and free-standing canopy options
- Choice of mono-pitch, duo-pitch or curved polycarbonate roofing
- In-house design and manufacture using sophisticated CAD/CAM software
- Aluminium frames available in a wide choice of matt RAL & BS colours
- Choice of polycarbonate roofing tints to balance shade with light transmission
- Custom designed to meet your needs and cover your area
- Vertical glazing, doors, roller shutters and post protectors available
- Powder coated aluminium construction
- Alumium is corrosion free: no rusting, no repainting
- Multi-wall or solid polycarbonate roof glazing
- Polycarbonate is easy to clean with soapy water
- Polycarbonate has a UV resistant surface for long life
- Dry run canopy assembly prior to painting ensures quick and easy site installation
- 10 year warranty on materials and on all canopy installations carried out by Twinfix teams
- Both the aluminium and the polycarbonate can be recycled at the end of their long life span
- Twinfix pitched Multi-Link roofing panels classified as Non-Fragile (safe) and will resist falling impact and wind
- Multi-Link (NF) panels achieve a Class B result to the HSE roofing fragility test ACR(M)001:2000, subsequently amended in 2005
- Polycarbonate is opaque to UV, the ideal glazing to protect from sun, rain & UV exposure
- Twinfix is a CHAS accredited contractor
- Twinfix offer the full package from design to installation; alternative supply-only option
- Free site survey and fast response to all your enquiries
- Full technical assistance at every stage
- Help provided with advice on Planning where required
- All of our sales, surveyor and installer teams hold Basic Disclosure Certificates
- Twinfix is registered on Constructionline