Twinfix are looking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator to strengthen our existing Project Planning team. Reporting to the Project Office Manager, this position will be responsible for managing construction based projects from sale through to delivery and installation.
- Individual project ownership for anything up to £500K’s worth of construction projects.
- Maintaining all project actions and ensuring timely progression of all projects.
- Communicating verbally and in writing with customers / construction sites – assessing sites to ensure readiness for install in line with programme. This will involve reviewing site conditions for initial site survey, if necessary carrying out site surveys and as the projects progress confirming readiness for actual install. Talking to site managers regularly to understand their site programmes and where our install falls in the critical path of the overall project.
- Attending site to carry out any necessary site meetings.
- Managing installation schedules – ensure efficient management of resource (ensuring that installation teams are scheduled in correctly, including in-house and subcontract teams) to achieve customer and business requirements.
- Working with the company’s installation manager to help assess number of days/people required on site.
- Coordinating with the necessary suppliers for project based materials.
- Arranging and coordinating with subcontractors for installation and groundwork. Manage subcontractor performance and ensure all subcontractors have the required certifications and accreditations to maintain approved status.
- Issuing all relevant project paperwork to clients and subcontractors plus in-house housekeeping of all project paperwork when returned from site’
- Work with the manufacturing coordinator regarding production schedules in line with programme.
- Liaising with our design and technical team for drawings and technical paperwork.
- Liaising with sales to extract project information and coordinating pricing variations.
- Reviewing project order paperwork to ensure agreement to term.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Basic CAD viewing
- Construction industry experience
- Basic contracts experience
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
This job description is not an exhaustive list of tasks. Additional activities will be required above and beyond those listed to carry out the role. Changes to the role will occur as the needs of the business change.
Candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org