The job involves working as a 2 to 3 person team installing canopies and glazing, mainly polycarbonate and aluminium, sometimes glass and steel or timber. On occasions carrying out groundworks for canopy foundations is also required.
The applicant must be able to work with power tools in a site environment, work at height, be physically fit and able to solve problems independently.
The applicant would benefit from experience of glazing works, curtain walling, conservatories or similar. Must have a good attitude towards working hard and be willing and able to learn on the job.
The applicant must be able to work away from home (in the week) when required.
The position we have available is for a full time permanent employee consisting of a fixed 43 hour week. There is no week day overtime but if less than 43 hours a week are worked then the pay is still for a 43 hour week. Weekend over time if required is paid at time and a half for a Saturday and double time for a Sunday. The install teams will be required to work away and receive a discomfort allowance for working away on top of their wage and also all food and accommodation is paid for by the company. All wages and allowances are paid monthly on the 25th of each month.
– Use of the company van, tools and a full uniform plus safety clothing is supplied. Company vans are kept at TWF premises overnight unless away working.
– 24 days holiday plus all statutory bank holidays, an amount of the 24 days must be held for Christmas shutdown.
– Staff receive entry into the company pension scheme as part of the auto enrolment legislation.
– A non-contractual profit share staff bonus
– After 6 months employment staff automatically qualify for free company life insurance.
– Membership to Westfield health staff cash plan which gives money off dentists, opticians, gym memberships etc.
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
- Valid CSCS card
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested please submit your application to email@example.com or call 07894 563747