1) Women in Rail: Twinfix are delighted to have joined Women in Rail, an organisation created to improve diversity in the UK rail industry.
Joint Managing Director, Vicky Evans commented, ” I am really happy and excited to join Women in Rail, it sounds like an exciting forum to exchange best practice and it fits in with our work in the rail sector.”
We look forward to hearing from fellow members and supporting this mission.
2) Manufacturers Alliance: We take great pride in our forward thinking approach to product development and introducing new roofing and canopy products to the market and are delighted to have joined Manufacturers Alliance a community of manufacturing companies who help each other achieve their personal and business ambitions.
3) Rail Alliance: With our work in rail being a fundamental part of our business, we understand the importance of coming together with other industry players to work together to share best practice and look forward to presenting our high-quality, safe products to the Rail Alliance community.
4) Luke Livesey joins our accounts team. Luke has a first-class degree in Accounting and Finance and enjoys going to the gym. Welcome to the family Luke!
5) Here are a few of our completed projects this month – Manchester Islamic Centre, McAuley Mount Care Home, Pathfield School, Pikefold Primary, Ysgol Glan Cegin, Bangor, Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital,