Ready to make a career move? We’re looking for an experienced Project Coordinator.
If you are looking to grow your career and join a family of hardworking, passionate and dedicated individuals, you’ve come to the right place.
Take a look at the job description below and if you would like to apply send your cv and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives of position
To provide Twinfix Limited with the support and expertise needed to deliver the project planning activities in a timely and efficient manner to meet customer and business demands.
Scope of position
Managing construction based projects and associated activities from sale through to installation/delivery
- Individual project ownership for anything up to £500K’s worth of construction projects
- Maintaining all project actions and ensuring timely progression of all projects
- Communicating verbally and in writing with customers / construction sites – assessing sites to ensure readiness for install in line with programme. This will involve reviewing site conditions for initial site survey and as the projects progress confirming readiness for install. Talking to site managers regularly to understand their site programmes and where our install falls in the critical path of the overall project.
- Attending site to carry out any necessary site meetings
- Support Project Office Manager with transport coordination activities for the business
- Input into installation schedules – ensure an understanding of resource available to achieve customer and business requirements
- When appropriate coordinate with the necessary suppliers and the procurement coordinator for project based materials / equipment. Cover any procurement related tasks during holiday times
- As appropriate arranging and coordinating with subcontractors for installation and groundwork
- Issuing all relevant project paperwork to clients and subcontractors plus housekeeping of all project paperwork when returned from site
- Work with the manufacturing coordinator regarding production schedules in line with programme
- Liaising with our design and technical team for drawings and technical paperwork
- Liaising with sales to extract project information and coordinating pricing variations
- Reviewing project order paperwork to ensure agreement to terms
- As necessary support project office admin and procurement coordinator to create and book in purchase orders using Sage.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Basic CAD viewing
- Construction industry experience
- Basic contracts experience
- Good organisation skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
This job description is not an exhaustive list of tasks. Additional activities will be required above and beyond those listed to carry out the role. Changes to the role will occur as the needs of the business change
- Working within a close knit family business that has been in operation for 30 years
- 24 days holiday plus all statutory bank holidays. An amount of holiday allowance must be saved for Christmas shutdown – normally 4 days
- Staff pension scheme with Peoples Pension in line with auto enrolment rules
- Medicash staff health care plan (qualifying after 3 months employment)
- Staff death in service life insurance plan (qualifying after 3 months employment)
- 3 paid days sick which roll over year on year if not used