Companies that provide leisure facilities could enhance their offering to the general public by the use of our products.
Canopies & Walkways
Glazed canopies and walkways can be employed for many uses round any park or facility:
- Canopies installed at entrances help to quickly point people in the right direction. They can also incorporate eye-catching signage.
- They can be used to cover picnic tables and benches.
- They make attractive yet functional smoking shelters.
- More formal outside eating areas can be created very easily with the use of large span canopies. Glazed sides can also be added should you wish.
- Maybe you have a space between buildings that could be covered over to create a seating and eating area?
- Glazed walkways not only protect your customers during inclement weather but they also act as easy to see routes round your facility. You could also colour-code the aluminium frames to differentiate areas within your site.
- What about including a bicycle or motor cycle shelter in your car park?
Whatever your need, please get in touch and we’ll be glad to discuss it with you.
Polycarbonate is a great product for use in leisure facilities. It is incredibly tough so will withstand knocks and bangs from ball games. The multi-wall structure product helps to retain heat within a space while its light weight means it doesn't need heavy and expensive structures to hold it securely in place. Compare 6mm glass that weighs 15 Kg/m2 with16mm multiwall polycarbonate that weighs only 2.6 Kg/m2, and 6mm solid polycarbonate that weighs 7.2 Kg/m2.
Our Multi-Link-Panel NF combines an aluminium frame glazed with multiwall or solid polycarbonate in a very quick to fit modular rooflight. The NF indicates that this system is classified as Non-Fragile to the HSE’s recommended ACR[M]001:2014 drop test. This is an incredibly quick product to install, so keeps any down time to a minimum.
Should you prefer a more traditional glazing system you can install multiwall polycarbonate with one of our structural or rafter glazing bar systems. Where glass rooflights are your preferred option we can also supply these.
If your need is for polycarbonate domes we can provide these from the very wide range that we offer.
Twinfix Multi-Click is a click-fix multiwall panel system that simple clicks together within a thermally broken aluminium frame. This is a great product for any vertical application where you need light but not visibility, such as sports hall or plant room glazing, or high level glazing in a zoo tropical house.
We also provide other types of polycarbonate for use in vertical glazing applications and will be very glad to discuss these with you.
We can manufacture pressed/fabricated aluminium goods for many different types of flashings, sills and louvres. These are bespoke items made to suit your needs.
In addition you can order powder-coated aluminium rainwater goods that have a long life, won’t rust in use and require little in the way of maintenance.
Help & Advice
If you have a project in mind or would like help or advice on any of our products or services, please either ring us on 01925 811311, email us at email@example.com or get in touch via the enquiry form on our Contact Us page.