Ready to make a career move? We’re looking for an experienced Planning Administrator to join our team.
If you are looking to grow your career and join a family of hardworking, passionate and dedicated individuals, you’ve come to the right place.
Take a look at the job description below and if you would like to apply send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies please).
Twinfix are a high quality, safety focused, British manufacturer and installer of roof glazing and canopy systems. Established in 1990, Twinfix are still a family owned and managed business, with a long standing history of providing quality products in the roof glazing and canopy market
Scope of position
To carry out the administrational tasks for construction-based projects and associated activities from sale through to installation/delivery
1. Provide administrational support to the Project Scheduling Manager, Project Co-ordinators and Installation Manager for all aspects of the project process; this includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
2. Process new orders received in the planning department by carrying out an initial introduction call and / or sending an initial contact email including issuing site information request forms (or delivery information requests if Supply Only jobs) and material forms. Updating all company systems with information regarding a new order
3. As necessary planning the initial dates for despatch into the company systems based on customer requirements / discussions
4. Responsibility for processing emails in the planning department inbox. This could include issuing drawings for approval, processing approvals, processing snagging reports, saving emails from other members of the team. All info to be stored and company systems updated. This task must be done daily for issuing GA’s and processing returned approvals
5. Calling customers to advise drawings have been issued for approval and to check they have received them
6. Ensuring signed RAMs from live jobs have been received from Twinfix and subcontract site teams. Once received ensure stored and company systems updated
7. As necessary supporting the Project Scheduling Manager and Project Co-ordinator by contacting customers to obtain drawing approval / sign off
8. Getting RAM’s documents for upcoming projects from the design team and issuing to customers
9. Contacting customers to confirm installation / delivery / snagging dates in line with schedules and issuing RAM’s and O&M’s
10. Uploading site packs for install teams onto company system in line with schedules
11. Processing returned install packs and photos once jobs are completed logging any necessary updates onto the company systems.
12. Raising purchase orders in Sage for subcontract resource
13. Completing subcontract purchase orders in line with sign off paperwork being received and month end requirements
14. Storing and filing department info electronically and / or hard copies this could include items such as delivery notes
15. Creating and updating working instructions as necessary for the department and the role
16. Once a week doing a full housekeeping check that the schedules and database dates are aligned, and that the status of all jobs are accurate
17. Keep on top of your own daily action reports generated within the company database system
18. Cover any procurement related tasks during holiday periods
19. Cover applicable technical admin tasks during holiday periods
Good organisation skills
Good communication skills – both written and verbal
Job Type: Full-time