Twinfix have specialised in glazing systems designed for installing multiwall and solid polycarbonate for over thirty years. All systems are manufactured using rust and maintenance free aluminium bars and frames. Both the polycarbonate glazing and the aluminium may be recycled at the end of their long life span.
Systems are fully compliant with legislation and standards.
This seminar will be of particular use for those who specify glazed canopies and walkways, as well as general overhead glazing, including roof lights and corridors, across a number of sectors, education, industrial retail and rail.
- Delivered as a PowerPoint presentation, these seminars are classed as intermediate level and are therefore appropriate for all. Novices and experienced participants alike will benefit, gaining understanding and comprehension of the subject material.
- They will enable specifiers to make more informed decisions about the products used in overhead glazing situations, including canopies, walkways and covered areas, by having a better understanding of the different products available in the marketplace.
- The benefits of multiwall and solid polycarbonate sheet used in roof glazing compared with traditional glazing. The needs of Document L2 in relation to roof glazing are fully covered.
- Quick to fit modular roof glazing panel systems.
- Of particular interest is rooflight fragility and the requirements of CDM Regulations. This includes the HSE’s recommended drop test ACR[M]001:2014 for testing of roofing assemblies, and covers the performance of various glazing products.
- The seminars are roughly 30-45 minutes, plus questions and answers. Currently sessions run over Teams and Zoom
- This seminar includes hands on demonstrations of products and encourages audience participation. It is timed to fit easily in to a ‘lunchtime’ or early evening slot.
Help & Advice
If you have a project in mind or would like help or advice on any of our products or services, please either ring us on 01925 811311, email us at email@example.com or get in touch via the enquiry form on our Contact Us page.