In-line Access Hatch
The Twinfix In-Line Access Hatch is designed specifically for use within our Multi-Link-Panel roofglazing system and can incorporate solid polycarbonate, GW polycarbonate or multiwall polycarbonate glazing. The key to the hatch is that it is in-line with the rooflight glazing – making it ideal for heritage areas.
This access hatch is quickly and easily removed from below without the need for special tools or equipment, enabling full 360 degree access through canopy glazing to gutters and other parts of the roof for cleaning and upkeep purposes.
By eliminating the need for access from above, use of this hatch creates a safer system of work for maintenance staff with no need for scaffolding to be erected close to platform edges.
- In-Line Design – Glazed within our Multi-Link-Panel NF the hatch gives a sleek and unobtrusive finish to any roof
- Non-Fragile Roofing – Conforms to the HSE recommended test ACR[M]001:2019 for non-fragile roofing assemblies when fitted into our Multi-Link-Panel
- Fast installation – Factory manufactured off-site within a Multi-Link-Panel NF for quick site fitting to the roof
- Heritage – For use on Heritage site, the hatch can accommodate our GW polycarbonate, the Twinfix 6mm solid sheet that resembles Georgian wired glass
- Long lasting – Low maintenance, durable glazing that won’t crack or craze or break due to building or engine movement
- ‘Green’ product – Polycarbonate glazing may be recycled at the end of its long life span
Help & Advice
If you have a project in mind or would like help or advice on any of our products or services, please either ring us on 01925 811311, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via the enquiry form on our Contact Us page.