Many commercial companies will find that one of our products has a natural fit in or on their building, for example:
- Entrance canopies, glazed covers and walkways
- Smoking / motorcycle / bike shelters
- Vandal-resistant glazing
- Click-fit vertical privacy glazing
- Roof domes and pyramids
- Non-Fragile polycarbonate glazed panels for rooflights
- Pressed and fabricated aluminium rainwater and flashings
Most of our products are manufactured from aluminium and are usually glazed with either solid or multiwall polycarbonate. These are low maintenance products that are designed to last and that may be recycled at the end of their long life span. Aluminium loses none of its properties when recycled and many on our aluminium bars and profiles contain recycled product. Powder coated aluminium not only looks good when it is installed, but it will continue to look good throughout its life as it won’t rust in use or require future repainting. Polycarbonate glazing is an incredible product that doesn’t crack, craze or break during general use, so is an excellent light-weight replacement for glass.
Canopies & Walkways
You can be confident when you order a canopy or walkway from us that it will be designed to fit your space – however awkward a shape it might be - and to fulfil your requirements. Have a look at some of our canopies and walkways and then get in touch. Our design team love a challenge!
Should your building incorporate overhead glazing of any sort then why not choose from one of our systems should you need to carry out any refurbishment.
- Multi-Link-Panels: These are quick to fit rooflight panels that incorporate multiwall or solid polycarbonate within an aluminium frame. They are manufactured to conform to the HSE’s recommended drop test for Non-Fragile roofing assemblies. This panel system is also available with a thermal break incorporated in the bar – Multi-Link Thermal.
- Traditional glazing bars are also available should you prefer this method of installation. These can be used to fit polycarbonate or glass. Choose from self-supporting bars or those that need to sit on rafters.
- Polycarbonate Domes & Pyramids: Choose from a wide variety of single, double and triple glazed options.
- Glass Rooflights: See our full range of available Glass Rooflights.
Should your premises have any high level glazing or areas where you require light transmission combined with privacy then you have a choice of products.
- Twinfix Lexan Thermoclick is a click-fix 40mm thick multiwall panel system that simple snaps together within a thermally broken aluminium frame.
- 16mm to 32mm multiwall polycarbonate sheet installed within a suitable glazing bar is another option.
- Solid polycarbonate with a dimpled surface can be used to create virtually unbreakable windows. Installed within our Glazeguard system these are ideal for lower level windows round the sides and backs of buildings that may be vulnerable to vandals.
Help & Advice
If you have a project in mind or would like help or advice on any of our products or services, please either ring us on 01925 811311, email us at email@example.com or get in touch via the enquiry form on our Contact Us page.